Hi there. I live in New York City and work as a product manager at Mailchimp.
Reach out anytime: email@example.com
This site is perpetually a work in progress. As am I, as am I.
To make staying in touch easier, I send friends old and new a letter once a season.
They’re nice! You can get it here:
What I’ve written lately
- running my newsletterEvery issue is writing that’s exclusive to the newsletter. I feel like I can be more open since I’m writing to a closed audience.
- Sunday swapsThe easiest, best thing I’ve invented is the Sunday swap.
- for the right reasonsIt turns out it’s great to do activities where output isn’t measurable. So why is it so devilishly tough to try to do more of them?
- how I read: 2021 editionI read 59 books in 2020. People often ask how I read so much, so I answered that, then just kept going on my reading habits these days!
- postcard from FocusmateI’ve spent 150+ hours on a virtual coworking product. I find so much of it super delightful:
- 20+ years in, you think you know a sitegrowing up on the internet, and the site I never talk about
- Make a writing bingo boardStarting to think about what you want to accomplish with writing next year? I’m trying out a bingo board!
- Notes on Inner Game of Tennis + writing challengesthe importance of just getting out there